Receive a full refund of airfare and taxes if your visa is denied.
How it works
Add the Visa Denied product to your booking.
Apply for visa with flight itinerary.
Apply for your visa at the embassy or at a valid visa application centre.
Receive a full refund of airfare and taxes if visa is rejected.
Should your visa be rejected, we’ll give you a refund of your airfare and taxes.
- You can book your trip and never worry about a rejected visa application.
- Should your visa be rejected, we’ll give you a refund of airfare and taxes.
- If you do not buy the Visa Denied product and your visa gets rejected, most airlines might not refund you and additional Travelstart processing fees may apply.
Terms and conditions
- Before buying the product, please ensure the following:
- You are booking an international return flight with Travelstart.
- You are a Nigerian passport holder.
- You are applying for a tourist visa. This service is not valid for business visa applicants, immigration, working holiday etc.
- You do not have a criminal record.
- You have not been denied entrance into a country before.
- Your Nigerian passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return and have at least 2 adjacent pages for your visa stamp.
- Ensure you have enough time to apply for a visa. For example you won’t be covered if you apply for a Schengen Visa 1 week before your departure when the recommended application time is at least 4 weeks before you fly.
- Make sure your visa application is submitted to the embassy or application centre within the correct time frame as stipulated by them.
- Always submit correct documentation as per the embassy/consulate when applying for your visa.
- The Visa Denied Service must be purchased at time of booking/payment and can only be purchased up to 14 days prior to departure.
- Remember that you must purchase a return ticket in order to qualify.
- The Visa Denied claim will not be paid out if the embassy rejects the application due to any one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient time to process the visa.
- Incorrect, falsified or missing documentation.
- Insufficient funds.
- Existence of a criminal record.
- A history of being deported or being denied entry into a country.
- Expiry date of passport falling within 6 months after return date.
- No blank pages available in passport.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to make enquiries into the visa regulations for each country and to lodge the visa application with the respective embassies.
- The claim is paid out upon submission of a Visa Denied notification from the embassy – this notification must be sent to Travelstart within 7 working days of receipt of denied notification.