Oasis Lounge Access
Check-in early at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and relax in the airport lounge before you board the plane. Enjoy a hot meal as you wait.
How it works
Add the Lounge Access product to your booking on the products page.
To use the product, when you arrive at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos after check-in, go upstairs to the Oasis Lounge by departure gate E. At the reception desk at the lounge, show either your printed Travelstart e-ticket or show it on your mobile phone, the section labeled "Travel Extras"
- Escape the traffic rush, get to the airport early and relax in the lounge as you wait to board the plane to your next adventure
- Enjoy complimentary hot meal and drink(s)
- Enjoy uninterrupted Wi-Fi services.
- Skip the long line, the Oasis Lounge team will inform you when it is time to board
Terms and conditions
- This is a non-refundable and non-transferable product.
- Only infants between 0 - 2 years old can access the lounge for free. Any additional persons must either have paid in advance or must pay at the lounge.
- All passengers must please note that this service is exclusively for passengers who have booked and paid for the Lounge Access product.
- This service is only valid for the specific flight number and date shown on the passenger’s ticket.
- Access to the lounge facilities will be granted to a passenger on presentation of the Travelstart e-tickets that have the product listed in the "Travel Extras" section
- Travelstart is under no obligation to refund, in full or in part, or offer any other compensation, to customers who were refused access to the lounge facilities due to insufficient proof of booking.
- Customers are requested not to consume food brought in from outside the lounge. Special dietary requirement foods are permitted.
- Travelstart shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for the personal belongings of any passenger. Passenger taking personal belongings into the lounge do so at their own risk.
- Should you have any queries contact us here
- All Oasis Lounge our guests are expected to follow the following COVID-19 precautionary measures;
- Must have facial mask on.
- Must use the hand sanitizer provide by us at the entrance to the lounge.
- Must use the physical foot mark for distancing.
- Must follow seating arrangement marking and signage.
- If for any reason, your flight is delayed, Oasis Lounge reserves the right to charge additional fees.