Flexible Travel Dates
Change the date of your flight up to 24 hours prior to departure without paying the airline and Travelstart penalty fees. If the price of your rebooked ticket is higher, you will pay the difference.
How it works
Add the Flexible Travel Dates product to your booking on the passenger page.
Submit a date change request.
To use the product send an email to email@example.com and an agent will contact you to facilitate your change. We will waiver all airline and Travelstart penalty fees. Should there be any difference in the airfare and tax, you’ll be responsible for covering the costs.
Receive amended flight itinerary.
- If you or any passenger in the booking needs to change the date of the flight, airlines usually charge a penalty fee that could cost more than your original ticket. With the Flexible Travel Dates product, you will not be required to pay airline or Travelstart penalties.
- You will get a free date change if we find a different flight that is within the same fare and booking class of your original booking.
- If you book a return domestic flight you can change the dates of both your outbound or inbound flight.
Terms and conditions
- This is a non-refundable and non-transferable product.
- Should there be no seats available in the same fare and booking class of your original booking you will be required to pay the difference between the fare classes and/or difference in taxes.
- For international travel, you will only receive one date change. This change must be done PRIOR to original departure date on the ticket.
- For domestic travel, you will receive one for your outbound flight and one for your inbound flight. Changes must be done prior to departure of outbound or inbound travel.
- You can change your travel to any date within the validity of your ticket.
- The product does not include carrier changes, changes to origin/destination airports, traveller name changes , no-shows and extending the validity of the ticket.
- Date changes will be done during business hours, and must be requested at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- New date must be later than 24 hours from the time of the date change request.
- Flights must be used in the order they were originally booked.
- This service excludes epidemics, pandemics, disease outbreaks, state declared emergencies or regulation changes to your country of departure/arrival.
- We reserve our right to amend the fees charged at any time to make provision for airline changes.