No matter which airline you fly with, our partner PASSNFLY will automatically process your check-in once it opens and send your boarding pass via email.
How it works
Add auto check-in to your booking.
- This product allows you and all travellers in the booking to be checked-in provided that all segments of your flight are available for online check-in.
- This product will only be available to airlines that allow auto check-in.
Travelstart sends your check-in requests to our partner PASSNFLY.
- If more information is required to process your check-in, PASSNFLY will contact the traveller that made the booking.
- If no further information is required you will not receive further requests from PASSNFLY until check-in.
Receive your boarding pass via email.
- PASSNFLY will send your boarding pass shortly after check-in opens for the relevant flight.
- In the event where your booking contains multiple travellers, the boarding pass(es) will be sent to the contact person in the booking.
- You will also be able to download your boarding pass on your booking on Flapp.
- No matter which airline you fly with, you will receive all your boarding passes via email and mobile phone.
- Collect all your boarding passes as soon as check-in opens, across 200 major airlines worldwide.
- Your check-ins will be processed 24/7, saving you time and effort when travelling.
Terms and conditions
- This product must be purchased when you book your ticket. It is not possible to add it afterwards.
- The product and processing fees are charged per passenger.
- This is a non-refundable and non-transferable product.
- This product is only available for airlines that allow automated check-in, please note that some airlines may require you to check in at the airport.
- If you make any changes and cancellations, it will result in you purchasing the product again if you wish to add this to your booking.
- Minors under the age of 18 travelling alone are not eligible for online check-in.
- When saving and adding travellers on Flapp you are able to indicate your desired seating preference and any seats purchased on the Website will be passed on to PASSNFLY for check-in
- We will try our best to select seats that you as traveller prefer, however, we cannot guarantee the availability of your selected preference. If the selected preference is not available, we will proceed with check-in and select any seat that is available.
- It is each traveller’s responsibility to review and ensure their individual airlines online check-in terms and conditions. If passengers object or are unable to comply with the airlines online check-in terms and conditions and wish to check in at the airport or elsewhere, it is the passenger’s responsibility to notify Travelstart and check in themselves 24 hours prior to travel.
- In the instance where your routing includes an airline that does not allow auto check-in, you will only be checked in for those flights where check-in is possible. You will be made aware of this from our partner PASSNFLY.
- Certain airlines and destinations may require additional travel document information (passport or ID number, visa numbers, etc.). If we are missing any of this information while processing your check-in, our partner PASSNFLY will contact you via email.
- Travelstart is not responsible for any overbooked flights.
- As per the conditions of your ticket purchase, travellers must be available to board at the gate well in advance of scheduled departure time. If you have questions, check with the airline.
- If you are travelling with luggage, you will need to bring your luggage to the airline's baggage drop-off counter.
- In some cases, the airline may require travellers to retrieve boarding passes from the airline check-in counter. If this is the case we will send an email notifying you of this requirement.
- By purchasing the Auto Check-In service product, you, the buyer, give authority to Travelstart’s customer support agents, from the moment of purchase, to accept all airline online check-in terms and conditions on your behalf. These terms and conditions include, but are not limited to, confirming that travellers do not have any dangerous goods (articles or substances which are capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment).