Why book with us
- Bringing you the best fares from all airlines
- Expert assistance from booking to departure
- Online destinations for planning your travels
Paying for your Travelstart flight booking is simple and easy. With several safe flight payment options, you have the convenience and flexibility to book a flight and pay using your preferred payment method in naira. You can choose to make payment via bank transfer, via Quickteller, at your nearest bank branch or at the Travelstart office.
1. Enter your departure and arrival destinations and dates, and click search.
2. Select the flight option most suited to your schedule and budget.
3. Insert the correct passenger details according to your passport.
4. Opt to purchase additional products with your flights.
5. Select your preferred payment method. Proceed to make payment.
6. Receive booking confirmation via email and get your e-ticket once your payment has been confirmed.
To make things easier and ensure faster clearing of funds, you can pay the amount due for your flights into our corresponding account using your booking reference number as the transaction narration/remark.
Once you have made the payment, kindly wait six hours to receive your e-ticket to give us time to confirm your payment.
Quickteller provides you with a convenient way to pay for your booking by using your Visa, Mastercard or Verve card. To pay using Quickteller, complete the booking process and pay using the Quickteller option on the website.
You can also pay on the Quickteller website, just use your Travelstart booking reference as the PNR/Ref No.
Once you have booked online, you can make a cash payment for your ticket using one of the preferred payment methods below.
Pay for the total amount of your booking by cash or cheque at your nearest bank, using the relevant banking details provided above and your Travelstart booking number as the transaction narration/remark.
Payment can also be made in cash or POS at our Lagos office. Please take note of our address and opening hours:
Once you have booked your tickets online, you should pay for the booking on the same day the booking was made, in order to secure the quoted price. The quoted flight/price is not guaranteed until payment has been confirmed.
The privacy and integrity of your personal information is important to us and we have taken all the necessary precautions to ensure your online Travelstart flight booking and details are secure.
Our website makes use of Thawte SGC-enabled SSL Certificates and you will see our Thawte Secured Seal proudly displayed on our secure pages. This means that your information is entered on an encrypted connection and cannot be stolen.
Explore our Hotel listings:
Need help with your booking? Contact our expert travel agents for guidance and booking assistance