Fly To Owerri, Nigeria
Owerri is the capital city of Imo state in the south eastern part of Nigeria. The city’s slogan is Heartland as it is the heart of Igbo land.
Book cheap Owerri flights with Travelstart Nigeria, search and compare major airlines flying to Owerri from any destination in Nigeria.
- Enter your departure city
- Enter your destination city
- (once you start typing, your options will appear below your entry), click on the option you are looking for.
- Click your departure and return date
- Click on SEARCH. ( wait for the result page, it appears within some few seconds)
- Browse through the results to find the cheapest flight deal.
- Once you have decided on the flight
- Click on Book and follow the instructions.
- If you want to book with your credit card, your details are safe and secure so you can book with peace of mind.
Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport QOW
Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport QOW is also known as Imo State Airport and it is the main airport serving Owerri and other cities in Imo State.
Owerri has something for everyone. The city has several places of interest and attraction sites that attract many visitors every year. The Mbari Cultural Centre is popular attraction centre in the south eastern part of Nigeria and it is significant to Igbo cultural history and tradition. The Mbari Cultura Centre consists of the Mbari Museum Kitchen, Mbari House and an Amphitheatre. Another place to visit is The Ugwu Ekwema Centre, where Ekwemarugo statue is found. Don’t forget to visit Otamiri River, one of the major rivers in Imo State.
Hotels and Accommodation
The best hotels in the south eastern part of Nigeria are found in Owerri, ranging from 5-star to budget hotels. You will definitely find hotels that suit your budget in Owerri.
Best Time to Visit
You can visit Owerri any time you want. The peak season is from November to March so you can plan ahead if you want to book cheap flights to Owerri.