Fly To Indianapolis, Indiana - USA
Cheap Flights to Indianapolis
Indianapolis, capital of state of Indiana has lots of attractions for sightseeing with several cultural and historical landmarks. Indianapolis Motor Speedway gives the city its unique appeal as it’s round the year entertainment and activities are a magnet for both racers and non-racing tourists.
Nature lovers will love to explore the Indianapolis Zoo for diverse exotic animals and plants. Tourists visiting with their families will have a fun spending a day at great times Family Park and the Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park.
Book cheap flights to Indianapolis International Airport (IND) with Travelstart. Search and compare cheap flights and airlines on the booking engine above
* A Nigerian Passport with a minimum period validity of 6 months beyond the intended period of stay is needed at the time of travel.
* A Tourist Visa is necessary and can be obtained at US embassy, plot 1075 Diplomatic, Central District Area, Abuja and U.S consulate General, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Getting to the city from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport is very easy. Buses, hotel courtesy vehicles, limousine and taxis services are all present at the lower level parking garage of the airport and transfer passengers to their destinations.
Taxi stations are situated outside the Arrivals Halls of the Domestic and International terminals. They offer fast and the most convenient transfer to the city centre
Some of the major tourist attractions in Indianapolis are:
* Indianapolis Motor Speedway: the Motor Speed way is the major attraction in Indianapolis. Breathtaking racing events take place round the year, attracting over 400,000 viewers.
* Indianapolis Zoo: more than a million tourists visit this Zoo annually. It houses more than 2,000 animals from all parts of the world and also has specific sections for animals from different areas of the world. The White River Gardens nearby have a little above a thousand varieties of plants. It is a haven for nature lovers.
* Greatimes Family Fun Park: This fun park has great indoor activities for the children and those young at heart. The best the Fun Park can offer are miniature golf course, go-cart track, battling cages and a 15,000 square foot arcade. It is such a refreshing experience; allow the child in you to come alive.
* Caribbean Cover Indoor Water Park: The water park has wonderful enjoyable features. The most pleasurable activities here are pools spas, café, slides, an arcade and kid’s island pools.
Explore the Cultural Districts of Indianapolis which includes fountain square, the Canal and White River Park, Broad Ripple Village and Mass Ave. Public arts, galleries and public art will be found in these districts as well the flourishing cultural activities in the city.
Dance the night away in one of the favorite nightclubs in the city, laugh out loud as you watch a live performance in one of the theaters or just grab a chilled bar in a local bar.
Take leisure wake along the lake in Indianapolis Museum of Art. Don’t forget to view the celebrated LOVE sculpture located within the art museum.
Indianapolis hotels offer friendly service and have a luxury and personalized guest relationships. Whether you are searching by star rating or cost you will always find an Indianapolis hotel that will match your taste and budget.
Several car rental companies offer their services at the airport and other locations in the city. Some hotels have car rental service too. Some of the rental companies in Indianapolis include Thrifty, Avis, Hertz, Budget, National, Dollar and Enterprise. Hire a car with Travelstart.
Indianapolis is an enlivening vacation destination any time of the year. However the best time to visit is during summer, when the weather is warm and different exciting events take place at this period.