Fly With RwandAir
ADD ACCRA TO YOUR BUCKETLIST
Treat yourself to a trip to the stunning city of Accra with economy class tickets starting from ₦109,139. Why not upgrade to Business class and pay discounted fares, starting from only ₦196,634. Travelstart and Rwandair wants to connect you to Accra with direct/non-stop flights. Don’t miss out. Book Now. Subject to availability. T&C’s Apply.Lagos → Accra Search Now
Getting to know RwandAir
Compared to its global counterparts, Rwanda’s national carrier is still a spring chicken, tracing its roots back to December 2002, when it was officially launched under the name RwandAir Express. A couple of years later a new trademark was registered, dubbing it plain and simply RwandAir.
Operating from Kigali, RwandAir prides itself in being one of the fastest growing airlines in Africa with one of the youngest fleets.
Their network currently covers a variety of cities throughout Eastern, Western and Southern Africa as well as the Middle East.
Book cheap RwandAir flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with RwandAir
- The airline has a reputation for excellent on time performance, which is always a good thing for those of us who are perpetually in a hurry (which is all of us, right?)
- They offer a free night’s accommodation in Kigali for passengers who have to connect through the city on certain routes!
- They show their commitment to improvement by valuing customer feedback – there’s a special section on the RwandAir site where you can rate your entire experience!
All passengers are allowed to check in baggage weighing 30kg or less
There are currently no online, web or kiosk check in options available for RwandAir. Passengers are advised to check in at the airport at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure of their international flight and 2 hours before a domestic flight.
All passengers, both adults and children, must be in possession of valid identification documents and also their passports as well as any visas required if travelling internationally. If you are unable to produce identification and any other documents required, you will not be allowed to board the flight.
Cabin classesCabin classes available in RwandAir fleet are as follows.
RwandAir operates from its hub at Kigali International Airport, flying to a variety of major African and Middle Easter cities, including Johannesburg, Addis Ababa, Brazzaville, Lusaka and Mombasa.
Top destinations for RwandAir:
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|WB||Kigali International Airport||None||Dream Miles||Inzozi|
The information on this page is correct as of October 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.com.ng takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.
Sneak a peek at RwandAir
- Fares are subject to change and availability due to exchange rate
- Offer is subject to availability of seats at time of booking.
- Subject to airline terms and conditions