Fly With Africa World Airlines
STOP FAKING & START TRAVELLING!
Why fake it when Travelstart can help you to make it to the stunning city of Accra in Ghana, starting from ₦107,122! Wherever you decide to go, we suggest you travel now because these deals won’t last long!
When can I book: Until 28 February 2017
When can I travel: Until 29 March 2017
Getting to know Africa World Airlines
Africa World Airlines or AWA for short is a regional airline of Ghanaian origin based in Accra, Ghana and has been in touching African skies since September 2012. AWA is the product of a joint venture between Hainan Airlines, China-Africa Development Fund, SSNIT and SAS Finance Group.
AWA are looking to improve their regional route capacity into the West Coast of Africa in the near furure.
Book cheap Africa World Airlines flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with Africa World Airlines
- AWA has been in operation locally in Ghana for 4 years
- Complimentary hot beverages on some routes, fresh juice and a snack of croissants and danish, meat/fish pies, plantain chips are served onboard.
Checked baggage allowance for Premium passengers and Value passengers may be 2 bags per passenger not exceeding 23 kgs depending on the load factor on a flight.
Excess kilos exceeding 23 kgs will attract a fee.
AWA accepts sporting equipment below. A standard fee of 30GHC (25kg) applies to all sporting equipment. An overweight fee 20GHC/KG applies if the equipment is above 25kg.Types of Equipment Acceptable
AWA currently only offers one way to check in, however implimentation of online check in is said to be coming soon.
For over the counter check in: The Airline recommends you arrive at the airport at least 1 and half hours and not later than 30 minutes before a flight departs with a valid Government ID.
AWA offers clients the option of Premium, Promo and Value all 3 are serviced in one cabin with differences in baggage, seating and boarding priorities
AWA has a for the most part been servicing domestic routes within Ghana to 4 destinations in total. However the Airline has recently explanded regionally opening up to Abuja Nigeria. Scheduled flights are only offered between the following destinations
- 5x Daily to Kumasi except Sundays
- 3x daily to Tamale on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 4x Daily to Tamale on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- 2x Daily on Sundays
- 1x Daily to Lagos on Mondays Wednesdays Fridays and Sundays
- Soon to commence flights to Abuja (ABV)
AWA also provides chatered flights
AWA air fleet currently conists of 3 aircrafts all of them Embraer ERJ-145 which can house up to 50 passengers each
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|AW||Kotoka International Airport||None||FLY 4 FREE Package||None|
The information on this page is correct as of August 2016. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.com.ng takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.
- Sale Validity: Until 28 February 2017
- Fares sourced for departure on 07 March 2017 and return on 29 March 2017
- Fares are subject to change and availability
- Offer is subject to availability of seats at time of booking.
- Subject to airline terms and conditions