From its breathtaking scenery, beautiful beaches, teeming wildlife and buzzing nightlife, South Africa has a little bit of everything. It is often called “the world in one country” because of its amazing diversity of cultures and stunning landscapes.
The best way to make most of your trip to South Africa is to visit both Johannesburg and Capetown. Johannesburg is filled with fascinating history museums, exquisite restaurants and jazz clubs. It is a great destination for a tourist tight on budget. Book now for cheap flights from Lagos to Johannesburg, starting from ₦161,327
Travelstart is here to help you uncover where to eat, play, shop, celebrate and relax, during your stay in Capetown and Johannesburg.
7 fun things to do in Cape Town
1. Take a cable car ride to the summit of Table Mountain
2. Take the Hop on Hop off Bus for sightseeing
3. Visit the Wildest place in Africa- Ratanga Junction Theme park
4. If you are a looking for the right bargain- Go shopping at V&A Waterfront” for the latest wares
5. Live and eat cake at Charly’s Bakery
6. Go for a free concert at De Waal Park on a Sunday afternoon
7. Go for a deep at Clifton 4th beach
7 fun things to do in Johannesburg
1. Hop on the red city sightseeing bus
2. Visit the Constitution Hill and see Nelson Mandela’s letters and diaries
4. Relax with a drink at the coolest spot in J’burg- The Living room
5. Treat yourself to a spa day at The Camelot
6. Visit Uncle Merv’s for delicious shakes
7. Shop ‘til you drop at Oriental Place
...And finally, make the memories last forever!
Whether you’re visiting for the first-time or a repeated visitor, the beautiful South African cities have a lot to offer. This is our list! Please share with us other interesting things to do and see in Johannesburg and Capetown.