- Enter where you are flying from.
- Enter where you are flying to.
- Enter your departure date.
- Check whether you want a return trip or one way (it is defaulted to return).
- Enter your return date.
- Enter how many passengers are traveling (it is defaulted to 1 adult).
- Under 'More options' you can choose to specify a particular airline and business or first class if you like.
- Click on the orange 'Search' button to continue. On an international routing you can tick 'My dates are flexible' and we will show you the lowest fares available taking your flexibility into account.
- After a short wait you will be taken to the search results page. These results can be sorted by airline, price, departure time, duration and stops.
- When you have decided which flight suits you best simply click the orange 'Book flight' button.
- The next page is the review page of the flights and the choice of travel extras (e.g. travel insurance). If you would like more information about any of the products, click on the 'View details' button. When you are ready to pay simply click the 'Continue' button.
- The next page is the passenger page where you enter the passenger details.
- The payment page follows where you choose the payment method. Once selected, you enter all relevant details as requested. If you choose internet transfer, you can select your bank to retrieve the payment details. Please note that low cost carriers do not allow us to offer the internet transfer option. Once completed, click the 'Pay now' button when you are ready to pay. This may sound like a lot, but it's much simpler when you actually try it out!
- You will then receive your booking references and an overview of the booking you made
Your booking can only be confirmed once the money you transferred has reflected on our account. Once processed, you will receive an e-ticket email or, for certain low cost carriers, a confirmation email with a reference number.
- Your booking reference number with us
- Your airline booking reference number
- Your flight details
- Your payment details
For non-low cost carriers you will receive an e-ticket email, which contains in addition to the points above:
- Your e-ticket number
- A link where you can log in and view real-time information about your flight For low cost carriers you will receive a confirmation email from the respective airline with the reference number and a confirmation email from us. Please note that most low cost carriers do not issue tickets.
Many people think nonstop and direct flights are interchangeable terms, but there are differences between the two.
A nonstop flight does as its name suggests: flies from one airport to another without stopping.
A direct flight, on the other hand, makes (so called technical) stops along the way.
Often, passengers traveling on direct flights make a stop at a midpoint airport and remain seated on the plane while some passengers exit and others board.
An itinerary with connecting flights requires passengers to change planes at a midpoint airport, which may be in a different terminal or on a different airline. Please watch out for the little 'i' next to the flight number, which will tell you if there is a technical stop on the flight.
The minimum connecting time is the shortest permissible time needed to make a connecting flight at a particular airport. This standard is determined for each airport by the airport authorities together with the respective airlines. The connection times we offer on our website are in accordance with these standards.
In the event that your flight is delayed, causing you to miss your connecting flight, it is the airlines responsibility to rebook you on the next available flight provided that all flights are on one ticket. If no other flights are available then, the airline might offer you accommodation and transport to a hotel.
Depending on the waiting period, meals and refreshments could also be offered by the airline.
If you have two separate tickets connecting two flights, the respective airlines will not take any responsibility if you miss your connection.
Yes you can.
Yes you can! While it is not possible to book a ticket with a stopover on our website, you can Contact Us.
Absolutely. While this is not possible on our website as it only offers a point to point service, you can Contact Us.
Unfortunately you cannot book an 'around the world' ticket on our website. Please Contact Us.
No, this is not possible. Please Contact Us.
Please contact the airline directly to book a ticket for an unaccompanied child as we are not permitted to make these reservations.
Children under the age of 2 usually do not get their own seat. They will have to sit on an adults lap. Most airlines offer baby baskets for infants up to six months old (depending on length and weight) to be requested on long haul flights. To make this request, you can Contact Us.
service fee will apply to process this request. As the confirmation of the request depends on the airline, we cannot guarantee that this service will be available on your chosen flights.
Unfortunately we cannot help you redeem your air miles (for example if you would like to book your flight using your accumulated credit). This must be done directly through the airline. You will also need to contact the airline directly if you want information about the status of your frequent flyer account.
However, what we can do is make sure that your frequent flyer number is added to your booking. You can Contact Us for this.
A service fee may apply to process this request. As the confirmation of the request depends on the airline, we cannot guarantee that the miles will be credited to your account.
The airlines have the right to reschedule their flights if necessary. We will try our best to inform you of a schedule change on your reservation, but at times it is impossible to reach everybody especially at your destination. Please note that it is ultimately your responsibility to reconfirm your flights prior to departure, by either calling the Airline directly or logging onto any of the following websites to check if your flight itinerary has been changed:www.checkmytrip.com www.viewtrip.com
Alternatively, just Contact Us.
You have the option to choose services like Travel Insurance, Cancellation and Refund Policy, Accident Aviation Benefit and Airline Liquidation Policy when you make your booking online and pay for it straight away.
Yes you can.
Please Contact Us or the airline directly.
Kindly provide us with the information, which passengers will be in need of wheelchair assistance, their age, if they can walk short distances, climb steps and help themselves on board or if they are wheelchair-bound on permanent bases. Please note that we cannot guarantee this service as the confirmation of your requests depends on the airline.
With pleasure. Our customer service agents will be happy to assist you with your booking. Simply Contact Us.
Certain airlines and/or governments of the country/ies that you are visiting require/s the further information for security reasons before we can issue your ticket (if departure is in less than 96 hours). If you book well in advance we can issue your ticket with the passengers' full names and date of birth but if the remaining information is not in the booking at least 96 hours before departure, the airline will very likely refuse you to board on the day of your first flight.
When you make a booking, we will remind you to provide us with these details via an urgent email with a link that allows you to fill out the necessary information using an online form. We also display information online with the option to fill out a form during the booking process.
For early departures to/from/via the USA or any destination with certain airlines (Egyptair, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines and Qatar Airways), we can only guarantee the same price if we receive the required information before midnight (Nigerian time) on the same day the booking was made. Should we not receive your information before midnight, we cannot issue your ticket and therefore cannot guarantee your ticket price.
The required information we urgently need from you is:
- Passport number
- Country where passport was issued
- Date of passport expiry
- Redress number (if applicable)
(The redress number is only applicable if you are travelling to the USA and have a name similar to or the same as a name on the current terrorist watch list. You might then experience secondary security screenings at airports, which are very time consuming. You can prevent this by providing your Redress Number at the time of booking. A Redress Number is a unique number that helps TSA (Transportation Security Administration) eliminate watch list misidentification. People who this is applicable to can apply for a Redress Number at http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/customer/redress/index.shtm.)
If you haven't heard of it before, don't worry about it. You can leave it blank.
If you are not travelling from/via/to the USA or with airlines Egyptair, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines and Qatar Airways, the additional information is not necessary.
If you are interested in more details, please click on the links below:http://www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/secureflight/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Passenger_Information_System