Customer Service Agent (Nigeria)
Travelstart: We pride ourselves on “Romancing our customers” and as a result we have arguably one of the most dedicated Customer Service teams in travel.
Ownership and taking all queries full circle, we are recruiting for the best Customer Services Agents available in the market place, providing leadership and guidance to the Customer Experience.
’Creativity is intelligence having fun -’
Location: Travelstart Lagos, Nigeria
Please respond to: email@example.com
The key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Receive phone calls & emails and (some) meet customers in person
- Implement and Drive KPI.
- Support and guide all customers and their queries ensuring they will reach their goals
- The successful candidates will respond to queries such as how much of a ticket that can be refunded, change bookings, issue tickets, etc.
- Maintaining good working relationships between all Travelstart members and customers.
- Ensuring that set deadlines are met within for the customer on behalf of Travelstart.
- To maintain good team spirit and provide accuracy for all tasks maintaining that set procedures are adhered to
- Assisting managers with identification and action plans for customer centric service.
- Ensuring a positive Customer Experience throughout the customer life cycle.
- Ensuring that Customer Feedback is used to improve the website, communication and internal processes where applicable
- Assisting Customer with high calibre complaints in exceptional cases
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth operations of all customer communication channels
- Maintain a positive morale throughout the office
- Other duties consistent and within the scope of the position
- Ad-hoc projects and support Expectations:
- Customer friendly personality and skills necessary
- 2-3 years in the travel industry is necessary
- Fluent in English (other languages would be beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing and organisational skills
- Conflict Management Experience
- Good Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Strong reporting skills.
- Data Centric
- Time Management Skills
- Self-Motivated and Self-Managing
- Able to Multitask, structured approach, being able to prioritize
- Holistic approach to the business
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive, goal orientated and solution driven
- Team player
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send Lee Watts your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The reference for this opportunity is “Customer Service Agent (Nigeria)” please insert this into the subject line of your email application.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response.
Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart.
Good luck!Travelstart does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward CV’s, Application packs or resumes to our job listings, our employees or any other company location. Travelstart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s sent resulting in a candidate being hired