Fly With UTair Airlines
Getting to know UTair Airlines
UTair Airlines has its main hub in Khanty-Mansiysk Airport, Russia where it operates some international and domestic passenger services.
It also has special scheduled helicopter services and very broad charter flights including helicopter services of the oil and gas industry that is seen across the Western Siberia. This airline is famous for some of the United Nations’ relief services.
Its frequent flyer is Status and it has four subsidiaries; UTair-Cargo, UTair-Express, UTair-Ukraine and Vostok Airlines. Its slogan is ‘Cosy Sky’. The airline had named one of its Tu-154 aircraft after Boris Evdokimovich Sherbina, a Tyumen figure, in 2010.
Book cheap UTairAirlines flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with UTair Airlines
- UTair Aviation inflight magazine 'Comfy Sky' was a first prize winner for 'Best Title for an Inflight Publication!
- UTair offers FREE transportation of skis and snowboards to all passengers
- UTair has officially transported over 1 million passengers!
- UTair Aviation has been ranked among the top three Russian airlines!
Every passage is expected to travel with a free baggage allowance both in the international and domestic flights. The Economy class is 20 kg, Comfort class, 30 kg, and Business class is 40 kg for its baggage.
If you are a frequent flyer of UTair airlines, you can make use of the ‘Status VIP’ privilege that allows you with 10 kg extra baggage.
Extra baggage attracts charges according to the tariff that is set during the time of carriage. You can check this before you make your travel with the airline online or at the airport.Baggage Restriction
Dangerous substances and items are not allowed for carriage hand baggage or in checked-in:
- Cold and Firearms weapon of all kinds
- Explosive substances and items
- Condensed and compressed gases
- Flammable liquids such as methanol, brake fluid, esters etc
- Flammable solid substances
- Intoxicating and poisonous substances
- Acid and corrosive substances
- Radioactive materials
- Asbestos and their essences
- Toxic substances of any kind
For the international flights, passengers are advised to arrive at the airport at least two hours before a scheduled departure time. For the domestic flights, the duration is one hour. Online booking should be done 24 hours before departure.
UTair operates an extensive network of more than 270 scheduled flights to 96 destinations worldwide. 19 of those destinations service their local region of Russia.
Top destinations for UTair Airlines:
- St. Petersburg
- South Africa
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|UT||Khanty-Mansiysk Airport||Star Alliance||STATUS||Comfy Sky|
The information on this page is correct as of December 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.com.ng takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.