Fly With Aeroflot Airlines
Getting To Know Aeroflot Airlines
A 3-star airline and one of the world's oldest airlines, tracing its history back to 1923; once held a remarkable rank as the largest airline in the world, during the Soviet era.
Aeroflot is the flag carrier and largest airline of Russia, a member of SkyTeam alliance and one of the first airlines offering both mobile phone and Wi-Fi Internet services on board its flights on selected routes.
Book cheap Aeroflot Airlines flights with Travelstart today!
Why Fly With Aeroflot?
- With 20 Skyteam member airlines operating flights to 1064 destinations in 178 countries, Aeroflot offers you more flexibility, ease and choices along your journey.
- Aeroflot’s fleet is one of the youngest and fastest growing fleets in Europe, consisting of 149 modern Airbus, Boeing and Sukhoi aircraft, with orders for 16 new Boeing 777 to be delivered soon, 22 Boeing 787 Dreamliners and 22 Airbus A350 jets to be delivered in 2016 and 2018 respectively.
- Getting bored easily? No worries! Aeroflot In-flight WiFi connectivity keeps you connected to the world, while the AVOD Entertainment system offers great fun with over 160 movies, including the latest releases, serials, TV shows, music and popular games.
Free checked-in baggage allowance for children aged 2 to 12 years is the same as that for adults. As for infants up to 2 years, free checked baggage allowance is one bag less than 10 kg with the sum of its three dimensions not exceeding 115cm.
- Economy Class: 1 bag, 23kg.
- Premium Economy Class & Comfort Class: 2 bags, 23kg each.
- Business Class: 2 bags, 32kg each.
It shall not exceed 115cm in the sum of three dimensions while checked baggage shall not exceed 158cm.
- Business Class: 1 bag, 15kg.
- All Other Classes: 1 bag, 10kg.
At most airports, regular check-in starts 3 hours before departure and closes 1 hour prior to it.
Web check-in makes the process simpler as you can check-in from your computer, choose your seat and print your boarding pass from 24 hours and up to 45 minutes before your flight.
You can also do it yourself wherever available with Self Check-in Kiosks! Allowing you to check-in, up to 45 minutes prior to your flight departure.
From its main hub at Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow, Aeroflot serves 122 cities in 53 countries with weekly flights offered between Cairo and Moscow and daily flights between Cairo and Rome where you can connect to your next flight.
Among these destination, the following are the most popular from Egypt:
- Moscow – DME
- Baku – GYD
- Minsk – MHP/MSQ
- Kiev – IEV
- Almaty – ALA
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|SU||Sheremetyevo International Airport||Aeroflot Bonus||SkyTeam||Aeroflot Style|
Disclaimer: The information on this page is correct as of October 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.